When you work with a licensed and certified luxury home builder like Marwood Construction, you will be able to make a contribution to the design and layout of your home. This is because these builders work with the vision of creating a lasting design that expresses personal expression with present-day design trends.
This year, the popular ones are the built-ins, various decor like the Transitional style living areas, Craftsman style homes, and Artistic styles. The artistic style goes well with the Craftsman style home.
Interior Design for Luxury Home
In short, luxury home interior design reflects your views on luxury. Yours and your neighbor’s definition of luxury may be different. When it comes to looking for things that you want for your living room interior design, consider the various aspects of decor, like paint, wall, ceiling, and floor coverings, along with the kind of furniture or built-ins that you want to include in the home.
Craftsman Style Home Interior Design Ideas
If you are looking for a Craftsman style home, you could consider matching the interior. There are certain paint colors inside and outside in this home style, and the different colors and decor cues give the home a perfect luxury edge. The Craftsman style exterior design has different styles to offer, including the prairie style, the bungalow, the foursquare, and the mission revival style.
More Interior Design Ideas for Luxury Homes
- Transitional Style: This style gives one the ease of lifestyle and includes wide open spaces with eclectic elements to include the formal and casual moments for the family and entertainment.
- Modern: In this style, the seating comes with designer fabrics that match with the wood side and the tables, giving a complete modern luxury living room design. One can add lighting from earlier times for a twist. Select designer brands for curtains or blinds as well as for the carpeting. Finish off the design by adding modern wall art and accessories.
- Contemporary: To get an upscale interior design, one can have a contemporary look. Add furnishings by designer labels while including furniture that resembles the previous decade styles. One can add antiquated accessories like the antique rice box from Japan, which could be changed into another furniture piece. And to finish off the style, use current wall art and accessories for use on walls and tables.
- Artistic: If artistic style is your taste, you could incorporate the Craftsman style with the artistic style. The inclusion of vintage and hand-made furniture helps in giving upscale interior design facets. If you like a certain piece of furniture, get a carpenter to make it as per your specifications. This method goes well with wooden chairs, outdoor benches, rockers, and indoor and outdoor wooden tables. You could include rugs and other accessories with a crafty feel to them or are hand-made. It should be noted that craft-type of furnishings and accessories have their own value to them, and are not “cheap”. Depending on the amount that you pay for the crafty items, you realize your living room ideas.
- Antique-Laden Living Room: There is a good match between an upscale antique interior and the quaintness of the Craftsman style home. While selecting, make sure that the antiques chosen are tasteful. If there is a need to reupholstered, see to it that it matches with the original pattern. For a more crafty feel, try mixing Americana, 18th century French, and even Persian style. And include suitable wall art for the final touch of the look.
Determining the Right Style for You
The rule of thumb to determine the right style that fits you is to find out the designs that represent the personality of you as well as your families.
Contact Marwood Construction-
If you are looking for a luxury home builder in Houston to build a luxury home that reflects your tastes perfectly, and incorporating the luxury living room ideas, contact Marwood Construction for your dream home.