A cozy reading corner in your home in Houston is what you need in life! Home builders in Houston dabble with the reading corner theme. Every and any corner of the room could be turned into a reading space. Let us look at some popular ideas to build the reading corner in your home:
- Closet phone booth: Creative home design is not restricted to a particular portion of your home. Even the smallest portions like a closet space could be designed in a creative way. You could turn this into a vintage phone booth. You could make it multi-functional by using it as a reading corner as well. Keeping a comfy couch could serve your dual purpose. The wooden panel surrounding the sitting area will heighten its comfort level.
- Cozy corner for the kid: Creating a budget-friendly reading corner for your children is no longer an issue. Discuss your requirements with home contractors in Houston and they will help you with your home design.
- Built-in daybed: A built-in daybed along with a bookshelf could act as an ideal reading corner. Here, you could spend quality time with your books.
- Snug space: One of the most important things related to a reading space is the surrounding wall paint. To develop a snug reading space, you could change the color of the wall paint and add a more soothing texture. You could personalize the space by hanging family portraits in mismatched frames. The home builders in Houston could help you construct a wall shelf that will not protrude like a hanging wooden bookshelf.
- Bellhop style: This type of a reading corner is an ideal theme for your guest room. Keeping a vintage hanging rack near the table and chair would help you to add the hospitality factor with your reading corner.
- Comfort matters: Modify the lounge ambiance of a sitting area as a reading corner by placing a crab trap side table and a lamp nearby the sofa.
- Sunny corner: Get a sunny reading corner by painting the walls with a bright yellow paint. You could add a window or 2 near the reading area. Many people love the idea of a sunny reading corner.
- Sitting area: A chaise lounge could be turned as a reading space. Shift the doorway near the sitting space to make the place more illuminated and windy.
- Lounge around: You could customize the reading corner in many ways. Adding a tilted rooftop made of adorned stone pieces and a window could enhance the appeal of the place.
- Calming colors: A reading corner should ideally be painted with calming colors like white, blue or mint green. Installing a French window would serve the dual purpose of adding light to the place and to its glamor quotient.
- Luxe library: Modify your old reading space as a luxe library by keeping a vintage daybed near the slim end-to-end window. Keep the coffee table in front of the day bed.
- Room with a view: The natural colors and textures could add to the warmth of your reading nook. During the process of home redesign, you could shift the place at the corner with the most beautiful scenic view.
- Shades of blue: If you place folding screens (with the scenes of sea fare) behind the chaise inside your master bedroom, you could turn it into a theme reading corner.
- Room to spare: You could inspire your guests to read more by modifying a pantry into a ‘ship room’ themed reading corner.
Home contractors in Houston keep an updated information of the latest trends and prepare the design layout based on your unique requirements.